The Batloc is designed to fit most popular single batteries and chargers. The internal dimensions of the Batloc box are 210mm wide x 210mm deep x 183mm high.
Please click here to see a gallery of compatible batteries and chargers.
Please see below a list of some of the most popular batteries and chargers compatible with Batloc:
- Milwaukee M12-18FC 12V - 18V Multi-Voltage Rapid Battery Charger. 2ah - 12ah batteries
- Makita DC18RC 18V Li-Ion Cordless Battery Fast Charger. 1.5ah - 6ah batteries
- Makita DC18SD 18V Li-Ion Cordless Battery Standard Charger 1.5ah - 6ah batteries
- DeWalt DCB118-XE 18V-54V Battery Fast Charger 2ah - 12ah batteries
- HiKOKI UC18YML2(H0Z) 14.4-18V Li-ion 2-Way AC/DC Charger
- HiKOKI UC18YSL3(H0Z) 14.4V - 18V Li-ion Rapid Battery Charger with - Cooling & USB Port 3ah - 6ah batteries
- BOSCH 18V FAST BATTERY CHARGER GAL1880CV 1.5AH - 6.3AH BATTERIES
- HILTI BATTERY CHARGER C 7/36-ACS 240V 2.6AH - 5.2AH BATTERIES.
Yes, the Batloc Box has been designed so that it fits both the Milwaukee and DeWalt 12ah battery.
Yes, the Batloc Box protects both your battery and charger!
Most power stations will have feet or a pole that supports it. We supply every Batloc Box with a combination lock chain so you can secure your Batloc Box to any power station onsite or alternatively, you could secure it to any stud wall or handrail nearby.
Yes, just like any tool box onsite if you want to get into it you can. Batloc is a deterrent and takes the convenience out of easily stealing batteries.
The Batloc Box is made out of the toughest plastic in the world - the same plastic used in hardhats and safety glasses.
The reason why we decided to use plastic instead of metal or aluminium is because Polycarbonate has more than four times the impact resistance of fiberglass. Polycarbonate exhibits tensile strength of 408 kilos per square inch, compared to fiberglass' 99 kilos per square inch. While stainless steel is strong, it dents on impact which prevents the box from reclosing again. Polycarbonate has a greater capability for resisting deformation from impact.
The Batloc Box has been tested to the limit by using it with a rapid charge in a room at 35 degrees. The ventilation holes that you see today are the perfect amount plus the precise location needed to provide a breathable box thus preventing the battery and charger from overheating!